Light has been shed on the JetSet Secrets domains and trademarks filed by EA earlier this month. Turns out, it’s a hidden object Facebook game where you play as a globetrotting, “brilliant, savvy detective.”
Players and their crew will travel around gathering clues in order to catch the “world’s most devious criminal masterminds.”
With every hidden object found, wealth, respect and clues to unraveling the villains’ plan will be gained.
Game modes are as follows:
Classic Mode: Traditional HOG experience where the user has as much time as they need to find 12 objects. Additional points are given for: Accuracy, Speed, Combos.
- Find as many objects as you can in 60 seconds.
- Spot the Difference: The player is shown 2 versions of the same scene; Some of the objects are missing from either version, the player must find the discrepancies.
Scramble Mode: The letters in each hidden object are scrambled.
Survival Mode: Find as many objects as you can within a certain amount of time, every item found adds more seconds onto the clock.
Drift Mode: The words in the item list drift across the screen, challenging players to find the object before the word is gone.
- The user needs to create a triangle by finding 3 objects.
- They receive a score bonus for the size of the triangle and the amount of hidden objects within.
- A combination of Hidden Object Game (HOG), Light Role Playing Game (RPG) and Estate Building elements.
- A rich story told with amazing artwork and visuals.
- Deep character development and storyline; join the forces of good to conquer evil.
- HOG locations are exotic and beautiful; picture perfect.
- Plot is glamorous and captivating; set in present day with a glamorous 60’s twist.
JetSet Secrets is in development at EA’s Mobile & Social San Francisco studio, and will be made available on Facebook in the fall. It will be free-to-play with microtransactions.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.