Orcs Must Die 2 developer Robot Entertainment has revealed its first batch of Steam DLC – The Fire & Water Booster Pack – along with specific details, a release date and pricing.
Players can grab the DLC pack on August 29, priced $4.99. Here is a full list of what to expect from the new content:
- New Levels to Defend – The fight for survival isn’t over yet! Battle your way through three exciting new levels in single-player or co-op – Traffic Jammed, Double Decker, and The West Wing.
- New Endless Mode Conversions – Think you’ve mastered Endless Mode? Think again! The Fire & Water booster pack features three new Endless Mode level conversions to hold your ground on – The Library, Double Decker, and The West Wing.
- Terrifying New Enemies – Prepare for a whole new challenge when you face off against the harrowing new Fire and Water Elementals!
- Exciting New Traps – Add some deadly new defenses to your Spellbook with the Web Spinner, Ceiling Darts, and the Floor Portal!
- New Bonus Skull Definition – Can you hold the invading monsters at bay without traps? Prove your mettle by playing exclusively with weapons and you’ll add another bonus skull to the pile at the end of each level.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.