Forza Horizon will contain exclusive content for Xbox 360 owners who opt-in for the Forza Horizon VIP membership program.
According to official word from the developer, Playground Games and Turn 10 Studios, the VIP program included as part of the Limited Collector’s Edition of Forza Horizon includes the following exclusive content:
- 2012 Audi R8 GT Spyder
- 2011 Koenigsegg Agera
- 2011 Lamborghini Sesto Elemento
- 2012 Pagani Huayra
- 2011 RUF Rt 12 R
In addition, Forza Horizon VIP members will receive the following benefits:
- Special recognition in the community as a VIP member with a VIP icon affixed to their Gamertag in “Forza Horizon”
- VIP Rivals Mode Events: VIP members will have access to exclusive Rivals Mode events in “Forza Horizon”
- Exclusive in-game gifts from the Forza Motorsport community team
- Expanded Storefront: VIP members receive extra slots for things like photos, liveries, videos, etc.
- Expanded MyForza Gallery Space: VIP’s can store an additional two videos and/or Big Shot images in their MyForza Gallery on www.forzamotorsport.net
The Limited Collector’s Edition ($79.99/£59.99) comes with a Forza Horizon branded Steelbook containing the game disc and a Festival Ticket that grants access to an assortment of exclusive in-game content, including a five-car VIP Pack available at launch, a day one add-on pack with five cars, Five exclusive LCE Car Pack liveries, and the Horizon Accelerator Token Pack.
More details are to be revealed soon.
Extra cars coming to the game will be announced tomorrow, August 23.
Forza Horizon will be available on Xbox 360 October 23 in the US and October 26 in the UK.