The Xbox 360 finalists for Microsoft’s 2012 Dream.Build.Play challenge have been announced.
The finalists for Xbox 360 are as follows, with eight UK developers in the running:
- A Pixel Escape – Italy
- Apple Jack 2 – United Kingdom
- Bleed- Canada
- Brand- Canada
- Chibis Bomba- France
- Chompy Chomp Chomp – United Kingdom
- Dead Pixels- United Kingdom
- Diehard Dungeon – United Kingdom
- Divided- United Kingdom
- Face-Plant Adventures – Germany
- Gateways – United Kingdom
- Graveyard Shift – Portugal
- Imagine Earth – Germany
- Moon Cheese – Sweden
- Ninja Crash – South Africa
- One Finger Death Punch – Canada
- qrth-phyl – United Kingdom
- Snails – Portugal
- Windhaven – United Kingdom
- Wyv and Keep – United States
Head on through the link to have a look at each entry, as well as the 20 finalists for Windows Phone.
All finalists receive a Windows Phone device, as well as a chance at an Xbox Live Arcade or Windows Phone publishing contract and the possibility to be part of the Xbox 360 Registered Developer Program.
The grand prize winners will be announced in early September and the winning Xbox 360 game will be awarded $40,000. Windows Phone winners will receive $20,000.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.