Dead Space 3: New screens take Isaac back to the horror

Thursday, 9th August 2012 08:29 GMT By Dave Cook

Dead Space 3 has just received a new batch of images that look less like a run and gun shooter that riffs on Gears of War, and more like the freaky horror-fest we’ve come to know. Beasts, guns and body armour this way.

When EA revealed Dead Space 3 at E3 back in June, many gamers were dismayed at how action heavy it had become, that’s why these new shots look more dark and beast-heavy than ever. Convinced yet?

Dead Space 3 is billed for a February 2013 release on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360.

1. manamana

I still wouldn’t pre-order.

2. Pytox

I’m not conviced yet, they’ve ruined too much to my liking

3. Telepathic.Geometry

I feel the same way, they’ve taken the gem that I loved so much and ganked it beyond recognition, but for all that, I HAVE to play the next one.

4. NeoSquall

looks like this planet is so cold that even the necromorphs wouldn’t shed too much skin when transforming :D

5. Se_7_eN

Completely agree with basically every comment here… From what I have seen, they ruined Dead Space 3, however :( I will have to play it.

6. YoungZer0

If you want to play Dead Space 3, buy Lost Planet 3. If you want to play Lost Planet 3, buy Dead Space 3.

7. monkeygourmet

Lol, that pretty much sums it up! :)

8. Davie1

look if you dont like the look of dead space 3 dont fucking buy it i hate needing to listen to you little faggits bitching about games that arnt even out yet yes ok no game will be as good as dead space 1 but atleast give them a chance as i thought the second game was still good yes it lost alot of its horror factor but it was still dead space as far as i was concerned and before anyone comments back to me i have 100% achievements

9. Ireland Michael

@8 It’s called different opinions, buddy.

10. OrbitMonkey