Sat, Jul 28, 2012 | 20:12 BST
List of discontinued content in FFXIV: A Realm Reborn updated
Square has updated the Final Fantasy XIV website with a list of content which will be culled when A Realm Reborn launches in November.
Changes are coming to Achievements, character histories, Guild Marks, replayable cutscenes, and the availability of the Goobbue Mount.
- Goobbue Mounts - As previously announced, the goobbue horn, which is the item used to summon the Goobbue aMount, will no longer be obtainable as of the release of patch 1.23a.
- Guild Marks – All of guild marks will be deleted upon logging into A Realm Reborn. For this reason, visit the guilds and use your marks before that time. After release, it will also no longer be possible to receive guild mark refunds for previously purchased abilities that have since been removed from the game.
- Replayable Cutscenes - Content of nearly all cinematic cutscenes will be reworked. This will result in significantly different viewing experiences for the same cutscene between the current version of the game and A Realm Reborn.
- Character Histories – The date on which an achievement as completed will be recorded as part of an in-game character history, which will be maintained in a manner different from current character histories on the Lodestone.Ways to have the current character histories remain accessible on the Lodestone following release are being looked into.
- Achievements – A bevvy of achievements earned in battle, quests, seasonal events, dungeons and exploration will become unavailable upon release.
You can get the entire list of content cuts through the link.