Tekken Tag Tournament 2 to contain over 100 swimsuit options as DLC

Saturday, 14th July 2012 19:56 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Namco Bandai announced during Comic Con Tekken Tag Tournament 2 would include over 100 swimsuits as DLC.The firm has yet to make an announcement regarding whether the costumes will be a bonus for early adopters of all versions, including the digital version, but the game’s producer, Katsuhiro Harada, has said for folks to stay tuned for an announcement on that front. Kuma and Ganryu will not have swimsuits for obvious reasons: one is an animal, and the other wears a mawashi which is sort of like a swimsuit given that it doesn’t leave much to the imagination. School swimsuits will also be included. Apparently, this sort of thing is popular. Thanks, Andriasang.

1. absolutezero

Boobs in the image Steph, Pat is going to be miffed! :D

2. DreamCleaver

@1 LOL

3. Patrick Garratt

Can’t believe you noticed. I was too busy wanking, personally.

4. OrbitMonkey

^ eeew, I hope you *finished up* before posting :-S

5. absolutezero

I’m crouched poised to post every time I glimpse even the slightest flash of flesh.

TRIGGER WARNING.

6. The_Red

So when an actually interesting game like Tomb Raider tries to touch some dark and mature themes VG goes super radical-feminist (Plus some FoxNews) but now that something actually offensive and stupid as this has been announced, nothing?

7. Dark

Namco is trying to win some customers from Dead or Alive 5 lol.

8. OrbitMonkey

@6, Your right. Put these girls in Burkha’s!!

9. osric90

I hope they’re 100% free. Who doesn’t love sexyness?

10. The_Red

@8 Because women can only be in Burkha’s or swim-suits, right?

11. Freek

I think it’s in Steph’s contract; section 7, paragraph 3, the “sexy” blog post clause: -”must post one ironic boob header per week”.

12. HauntaVirus

Wow, not sure I like where this is going. This is a fighting game, not a game for a bunch of shitty music and hideous swimsuits. I’ll stick with the original Tekken Tag.