The latest batch of Theatrhythm Final Fantasy DLC includes a new track from Final Fantasy Versus XIII, a game that may eventually release if you clap your hands and say “I do believe in fairies” often enough.
The cute rhythm action RPG blend has drawn mixed reviews since its launch earlier this month with the general consensus falling somewhere between “it’s alright but it has some oversights” and “oh my gosh this is adorable, I don’t even care, shut up, I can live with the problems”.
Here’s the full DLC schedule for the rest of the month, courtesy of Shack News.
- July 12, 2012
- Somnus (FINAL FANTASY Versus XIII)
- Desperate Struggle (FINAL FANTASY XIII)
- Sarutabaruta (FINAL FANTASY XI)
- Battle (FINAL FANTASY VI)
- July 19, 2012
- Fight On! (FINAL FANTASY VII)
- Etro’s Champion (FINAL FANTASY XIII-2)
- Battle Theme (FINAL FANTASY XI)
- Battle 1 (FINAL FANTASY III)
- July 26, 2012
- A contest of Aeon (FINAL FANTASY X)
- The Archylte Steppe (FINAL FANTASY XIII)
- The Sanctuary of Zi’Tah (FINAL FANTASY XI)
- Crystal Cave (FINAL FANTASY III)
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.