Terminal hits MW3 July 17 for Elite, July 18 for non-Elite

Thursday, 5th July 2012 18:58 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Infinity Ward has announced the MW2 Terminal map releasing for Modern Warfare 3 will arrive on Xbox 360 July 17 for Elite members, and on July 18 for non-Elite users. The PC and PS3 dates are to be announced at a later date. Terminal, which was rumored for an impending release back in June, is a fan favorite map which will be released for free. The map is not part of the MW3 content calendar, which is why it isn’t showing at the moment.

1. drewbles82

wow you elite members must feel so good right now, first all the DLC half price and now a map 4 free one day earlier than the rest of us.

2. John117

I love how Elite costs 4000 ms points and gives you half price on DLC while the BF3 Premium (also 4000 ms points) gives you all maps in one bundle + loads of other stuff like dobbel exp weekends…

3. ejams

“Free” is a word I never thought I’d hear from Activision. A largely popular map like this seems like it could’ve made another whole map pack sell through the roof just for this one map, like in Black Ops for the one zombies map.

4. G1GAHURTZ

@1:

We’re to busy playing the game to care…

5. M. K.

What the hell is #2 talking about?! It isn’t even close to making sense :D

I’m really glad, terminal was one of my favs, but I’d like to see Skidrow sometime in MW3, that would make me play the game again.

6. drewbles82

They should do loads of the mw2 maps. I’d love to do Estate on survival mode. I just wish survival mode was improved in the way, the enemies don’t know where you are unless they see you, get shot from your direction. Think it would be way more fun to run round, turn the game around, they gotta survive you.