Mists of Pandaria collector’s edition mount and pet revealed

Wednesday, 4th July 2012 23:00 GMT By Dave Oshry

You’re still playing World of Warcraft?  Are you interested in getting the CE for the upcoming expansion?  Maybe these snazzy in game bonuses will make you happy.

Blizzard has unveiled the new collector’s edition mount and pet for Mists of Pandaria.  In true Blizzard fashion they are both awesome and adorable.  Check ‘em out:

Yep, that’s the Imperial Quilen and Lucky Quilen Cub you’re looking at.  Not bad, but they’ve got nothing on my Mini Tyrael and Amani War Bear.

Thanks, MMO Champ.

1. Talkar

If Blizzard doesn’t delete characters that have been inactive for ages, i still have Baron Rivendares mount ^^

2. Dave Oshry

@1 Wow, fuck you. You have any idea how many times I tried for that thing?! /rageface

3. Erthazus

Mount is hideous

@1, “Baron Rivendares mount”

how in the flying fuck you got him? GIMME DAT SHIT!1 NAU1

4. Talkar

@2 & @3
    I spent two and a half month just speedrunning Stratholme. I’m telling you guys, at the end of it i was so tempted to write a simple program that could just do it for me, because damn it got boring. But in the end, it felt good to (at the time) be riding through Iron Forge as the only guy on that mount! :P Hell, when Cataclysm launched i, as many others tried the game again, and while everyone was flying around on their flying mounts, i was /care and just said to myself “I’ve got a freaking skeleton horse!” xD

EDIT: By going to WoWhead i can see the drop rate has been boosted immensely from 0.02% to 1.0%! Guess it isn’t as rare anymore x)

5. GwynbleiddiuM

The only Blizzard CE I ever wanted to have was Wrath of the Lich King, and I have it. Frosty used to hate me back in the days for killing her momy all the time in Icecrown Citadel, but he’s over it.

@1, 2, 3 Well about 2 years ago I decided to stop mount grinding, clearly RNG Gods hate me, Cause it’s month since I won any Heroic gear in DS, mostly because shit never drops.