Blizzard has announced gamescom attendees will be able to play StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm and WoW: Mists of Pandaria.
Visitors to the Blizzard Entertainment booth will also have the an opportunity for a hands-on demo of World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria, and also “take control of all-new terran, protoss, and zerg units,” in StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm.
Diablo III will be on-hand as well for you to try if you haven’t already.
In addition, visitors to the Blizzard booth will be able to do the following:
- Meet with Blizzard developers at signing sessions throughout the event.
- Witness some of the world’s best pro gamers battle it out in intense StarCraft II showmatches.
- Watch top guilds navigate deadly dungeons during live World of Warcraft raids.
- Listen to a live orchestra perform some of the enchanting music from Blizzard games.
- Step into the spotlight and participate in costume and dance competitions.
- Take part in quizzes, giveaways.
gamescom takes place August 15 – 19 in Cologne, Germany.