Ghost Recon Online and ShootMania Storm developer sessions have been announced for Rezzed. The event takes place July 6-7 at the Brighton Centre in Brighton. Get the full schedule below.
Friday 6th July
- 12pm – Project Zomboid – How (Not) To Make A Game
- 1pm – The Creative Assembly – 20 Years of CA, first look at the future of Total War
- 2pm – Randy Pitchford – Live Borderlands 2 stage demo and Q&A
- 3pm – Stainless Games – Carmageddon Kickstarter post-mortem
- 4pm – Peter Molyneux – On 22 Cans and experimental app Curiosity
- 5pm – Natural Selection 2 – Live stage demo and Q&A
Saturday 7th July
- 12pm – Splash Damage’s Paul Wedgwood – “Independent or Bust!”
- 1pm – Introversion – Prison Architect
- 2pm – Day Z designer Dean “Rocket” Hall
- 3pm – Ghost Recon Online – Live stage demo and Q&A
- 4pm – Rock, Paper, Shotgun’s Gamejam – Making a game live on-stage
- 5pm – ShootMania Storm – Live stage demo and Q&A, featuring members of Team Dignitas
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.