Ubisoft has announced Might and Magic Clash of Heroes will be coming to iPhone, iPad and Android in the near future.
Set in the Might and Magic universe, the game will incorporate the same role-playing elements, adventure, and dynamic combat system based on puzzle mechanics as well as new online features.
Here’s the blurb:
- Master unique and dynamic combat mechanics
- Art of Tactics: Create offensive or defensive unit formations, learn advanced combos and make the best of your spells and artifacts to build up the right strategy and overcome your enemies.
- Various challenges: Defeat the enemy heroes by crossing their armies in standard battles. Launch into special challenges and Boss fights where your strategic skills will be put to a severe test. Solve puzzle battles by finding the right combination and wipe-out the enemy in a limited number of turns.
- Unit management: Earn & hire units with different attributes and abilities to create your ultimate army combination.
- Heroes rising: Become more powerful after each battle by earning XP points and level-up you hero and its units.
- HD art, music & sounds: Enjoy the rich Might & Magic universe on your phone or tablet.
- Vibrantly detailed settings: Explore highly detailed maps full of knights, elves, wizards, necromancers and demons and interact with a unique manga style inspired environment.
- Prequel to M&M Heroes: Play the childhood of Heroes’ 5 main heroes: Anwen, Godric, Fiona, Aidan and Nadia.
- Traverse the fantasy world of Ashan: Recruit & level-up units, and discover hidden artefacts to build up the most powerful army.
- Tailored for mobile platforms: Feel the most intuitive Clash of Heroes interface. Swap your stylus or gamepad with your finger to crush your enemies.
Screens and a video are below.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.