An automatic title update for the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Max Payne 3 is available now when you fire up the game.
The update addresses a number of issues such as:
- Multiplayer tuning, including spawn point tweaking, improvements to stability/load times and weapon balancing.
- Reduce Hardcore Playlist requirement from 5,000 to 1,000
- Fix for gold textures not unlocking on DLC weapons
- Fix for XP display not incrementing between Rank 49 and Rank 50
- Fix for issue where game could autosave immediately before a death screen
- Fix for Rank 50 trophy not unlocking
- Fix for Unlimited Bullet Time cheat not unlocking
- Fix for scope weapons incorrectly becoming southpaw (wrong stick) for users playing with inverted vertical axis
The update will be released for PC later today.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.