Rumor – Willem Dafoe to co-star in Beyond: Two Souls

Tuesday, 19th June 2012 20:51 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

A source close to Quantic Dream has told BroGamer that Ellen Page will be starring with Williem Dafoe in the developer’s Beyond: Two Souls. The source wouldn’t go into detail on what role he plays, but said to expect to hear more soon. Dafoe previously reprised his role as The Green Goblin/Norman Osborn in the Spider-Man game, and also lent his voice to James Bond 007: Everything or Nothing which was released on PS2, Xbox and Gamecube. Via GI International.

1. Takeshi

I’m a fan of Dafoe so this is a welcome surprise. I could definitely see him as a sort of villain because of Spider-Man.

2. DSB

Huh. I don’t find Quantic Dream or their games very appealing in general, but if it has Willem Dafoe in it, I’m all ears.

3. AHA-Lambda

woah shit this would be awesome if true :O

4. Cozzy

Apologies for the bad quality video but if any of you have seen this episode of How I met your Mother: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-SbijRnvnc

5. GwynbleiddiuM

Willem fucking Dafoe, i only have one thing to say to this “YES PLEASE!!!”.

6. AHA-Lambda

I really hope this is true now XD
    seriously this is bigger news than Ellen Page :)

7. Night Hunter

Shit just got real …

Dafoe is awesome!

8. Kuwabara

i didn’t expect soo much love and praise for Dafoe, lol. I hope you guys supported him in the movie “Antichirst”

9. GwynbleiddiuM

@9 That was a great movie, what are you talking about? :D Not only Dafoe was awesome in it, I enjoy the work of von Trier, he’s my favorite movie maker.

10. TheBlackHole

VT is an interesting director and I thought Melancholia was great, but Antichrist was a POS.

IMHO.

11. Kuwabara

@9, i loved that movie. Who can forget “chaos reigns” lol. About to see melancholia/

@ 10, are you normal? Antichrist is fantastic