Wed, Jun 13, 2012 | 04:35 BST
Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses tour extended to five more stops
Six new dates have been added to the Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses tour across five US cities.
The tour showcases music from a number of titles in the series, as performed by a live orchestra. Tickets range in price from $19 right up to $115.
For ticketing and further information, visit the show’s website. Newly announced dates are listed below.
- Pittsburgh at the Heinz Hall on July 27 and 28
- San Jose at the San Jose Civic on September 7
- Boston at The Wang Theatre on October 18
- Chicago at The Chicago Theatre on October 25
- New York City at The Theater at MSG on November 28