Latest Atelier Ayesha trailer is lovely

Friday, 8th June 2012 20:21 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Gust has released a new trailer for Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Twilight Land, which shows off really pretty scenes featuring Ayesha. At one point you even get to see Keithgrif. Game’s out on PS3 June 28 in Japan. Thanks, Andriasang.

1. Stephany Nunneley

Alright. That’s it.

2. freedoms_stain

LOLshock, amirite?

3. Kabby

He’d have gotten away with it if it was posted in the Lollipop Chainsaw comments!

4. ManuOtaku

#1 in hentai there is a lot of snakes demons and things like that, a raptor shouldnt be any different, i guess.

p.s next time call yourself ***next to be banned in no time insert followed by a number with an x amount of ban times**** that way we can count how many times you are banned, hey even the world record guiness should track you down, maybe you will be part of the book if you keep it up.

5. SolidGamerSnake

and the japanese are still wondering, why they fail overseas?

every jrpg is fundamentally the same friggin game O.o

6. ManuOtaku

#6 well i agree and i dont agree at the same time, is true theres a lot fo japanese RPGS the keep doing the same thing like you rigthly put it, but then i see games like xenoblade chronicles, dragon dogmas and lost oddisey and i feel they are doing a lot of things in order to evolve the Japanese RPGS.

7. Stephany Nunneley

EDIT: I cleaned Jesus’s mess up the best I could with my limited admin capabilities (lol sounds funny). I am not authorized to ban any IPs. I also un-spammed some comments which our filter should not have marked as such. I will have Pat ban his IP again. Until then, all I could do was delete his user name and his comments. Look for him to return until Pat can wield the ban hammer.

8. fearmonkey

@Stephany – Thank you, this particular item he posted was way over the top.

9. Stephany Nunneley

@8 You’re welcome, and I agree. That really crossed the line. I can only take so much f-wittage and jerkery before I get upset.

10. rrw

@5 yep that also explained why generic military FPS with repeated plot, gameplay, and setting is selling millions. SMH

11. Dragon246

Looks like someone was spouting nonsense about J-games , glad he got banned (at least partially).
    @5, Incidentally , every 5012321121274132677898132th copy of shooter also has the same story and hell, even the same mechanics.

12. shogoz

all you can say is that it looks cool because you dont know what the fuck they’re saying. I on the other hand know what they are saying/talking about and it sounds fucken gay and whoever buys it will become the greatest gaylord in the world haha. it’s a game marketed for teenage girls, look on their website and read it….oh….you can’t

13. JimFear-666

ewww i hate this pedo-jrpg.

14. Dragon246

Translations please?

15. SolidGamerSnake

please quote the line where I claim the contrary. Thank You.

@12 you don’t even need to understand what they are saying and could immidiately tell what target group this game has.

16. Dragon246

@15,
    I just meant rehashes are everywhere, but not all of them. JRPGs are still popular (FF, Last Story, Xenoblade, Ni no Kuni).

17. rrw

“every jrpg is fundamentally the same friggin game”

if this is sarcasm then excuse me.

the truth obviously there is similar theme and gameplay since they are in same genre. but JRPG pretty much one of most diverse genre out there

18. Da Man

I’ll be picking up this niche, ultra hardcore, intelligent video game with amazing oriental satire, a deeply emotive soundtarck and the wittiest battle system ever made instead of the stupid, overhyped Elder Scrolls.

Of course, as a true gamer I’ll be importing the original version with voiceovers I can’t understand. But they sound way better.

19. Runebearer

#5 I laughed at your comment. The classic atelier series is one of the most un-jrpg like jrpg series out there. Some of them are even more like rpg/simulation hybrids than straight rpgs. For example, they always have female leads and instead of a plot that revolves around saving the world from an evil biseinen who inexplicably wants to destroy it, they deal with simpler and more down to earth storylines, like becoming a good alchemist or owning a sucessful shop. Then again, nowadays pretty much every game that DARES to have anime graphics or >gasp< primary colors instantly gets criticized, especially by people who don't know a thing about them. I don't expect everyone to like the colorful style or even the story or premise of the game, but saying it is like every other jrpg out there just makes you sound incredibly ignorant and uninformed.

By the way don't you think jumping on the japanese-games-bashing-bandwagon is a bit hypocritical, if your username is an homage to one.

20. Dragon246

@18, 19,
    +1!!

21. Da Man

I’m sorry, I was being sarcastic.