Quick shots – more amazing Borderlands 2 screens

Thursday, 7th June 2012 22:08 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

We can’t get enough when it comes to looking at screenshots for Borderlands 2, because, well, you know, it looks so badass. So forgive us as we force our will upon you and post four more shots of the game. Get your fill below. Borderlands 2 is expected on PC,PS3 and Xbox 360 in September.

1. TheWulf

Still loving this. Nice to have a shooter that isn’t GRITTY and GRIMDARK and whatever other excuses for a lack of creativity are being tossed around these days.

Plus, I enjoy the detachment from reality. The more “ZOMG FIDELITY REAL” something becomes, the more it puts me off. To me, it just makes me think that people have some serious problems with violent urges that they can barely contain, so they need incredibly realistic gore in games in order to cope with that.

Whereas incredibly realistic games and gore tend to put me off and squick me. I don’t find any fun in that at all. It’s just like an exercise in being a bit sick, really. Some people might get hard by shooting someone in the eye or whatever, but I’m not one of them.

Give me something like this any day of the week.

2. absolutezero

I kinda just want the Mech Romancer now because the rest of the starting 4 sound dull as all hell.

Replacing Mordecai with a ninja is poo poo.

3. TheWulf

Same here. They’d better give us the bloody Mechromancer!

4. Maximum Payne

Is that flying thing controllable ?

5. TheWulf

I wouldn’t doubt it. Gearbox love their vehicles.

6. fearmonkey

I couldnt get into the first game that much, I hope the sequel is better.
    I want to like the game, I like the visual appeal.

7. TheWulf

Exactly. All I want to see them improve upon is the depth of the game. But from what I’ve learned of Borderlands 2, I do believe they were listening.

8. absolutezero

I want them to not use Gamespy kthnx.

9. roadkill

Hmm, the current cast looks OK to me. I love Maya! :)) And Zero doesn’t look too bad either. Salvador is funny. :) Though not exactly my type. While the soldier is a bit bland. This is the class that I dislike the most.

Screenshots are quite good as expected. :)

@8 Definitely not gamespy. Maybe use Steam for matchmaking..?