Wed, Jun 06, 2012 | 21:56 BST
More partners announced for XBL, support for 12 additional languages
Yusuf Mehdi, marketing head of Xbox, took to the stage during MS’s E3 press conference to say the console had 200 million new movies, videos and TV shows added last year.
This autumn, you’ll be able to watch what you like by Genre when searching with Bing Kinect and that 12 additional voices were added such as Spanish.
This year, voice search is expanding to 12 additional countries: Australia, Austria, Brazil, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Mexico, New Zealand, Spain and Switzerland.
NBA Game Time with NBA.com League Pass Broadband (US) and NBA League Pass (outside of the US) was announced alongside NHL GameCenter Live as well as 24-hour ESPN coverage
Xbox also announced regional sports provider SPORT1 coming later this year to Austria, Germany and Switzerland.
Here’s a list of 35 new content partners launching on Xbox over the next 12 months, including:
- Absolute Radio –U.K.
- Ameba TV – Canada, U.S.
- BreakMedia – Australia, Canada, India, Ireland, Singapore, South Africa, U.K., U.S.
- Comedy Central Stand Up – U.S.
- Comoyo – Denmark, Norway, Sweden
- Corus Entertainment’s Franklin the Turtle – Canada
- GameSpot TV – Australia, Canada, U.K., U.S.
- Headweb – Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden
- Indie Flix – U.S.
- Machinima – All Xbox LIVE markets
- Napster – Germany, U.K.
- Nickelodeon – U.S.
- Paramount Movies – U.S.
- Picturebox – U.K.
- Quickflix – Australia, New Zealand
- Rakuten ShowTime – Japan
- Revision3 – Canada, U.K., U.S.
- Rhapsody – U.S.
- RTL XL – Netherlands
- Slacker Radio – Canada, U.S.
- SnagFilms – U.S.
- Terra (Sunday TV) – Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico
- The AOL On Network – Australia, Canada, Netherlands, U.K., U.S.
- The Weather Channel – U.S.
- The Whistle – U.S.
- TOU.TV – Canada
- TV3 – Spain
- Twitch TV – U.S.
- Univision – U.S.
- Wuaki – Spain
- Youzee – Spain