Paradox and Arrowhead Game Studios have announced the Magicka DLC, The Other Side of the Coin currently in developed with Pieces Interactive, will be released on June 14 for $4.99.
The DLC allows players to take on the role of the bad guy, Alucart the Vampire, as he and his henchman – The Necromancers – attempt to sabotage the already terrible relations between humans, elves, and dwarves.
Here’s some gameplay features:
- One exciting new story challenge set among beautiful new elven architecture.
- Four new challenge maps playing as necromancers: World’s End, Volcano Hideout, OSOTC Arena and the Mirror Crystal Cavern Hideout.
- Necromancer introduced to PvP.
- New achievements.
- Innovative and dynamic spellcasting system with thousands of possible combinations.
- Up to four player co-op in all game modes as well as single player option.
- Experience the parody and satire of a cliché fantasy world.
Check out the screenshots and video for the DLC below.