Halo 4 video discusses multiplayer with Frank O’Connor, shows gameplay

Wednesday, 16th May 2012 20:10 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Walmart’s GameCenter sat down with 343 Industries to discuss Halo 4 multiplayer with Frank O’Connor. The interview is posted below, and it contains clips of new gameplay. Halo 4 is out in November and details on the Limited Edition as well as some screenshots were released earlier today.

1. polygem

it looks just fantastic! day 1. no doubt.

2. Moonwalker1982

It really does look very good, very crisp and everything. I have never been a big Halo fan, but i am hoping they bring some changes and improvements to the gameplay, then i might buy it.

3. polygem

just preordered the limited edition – i am all hyped already. not ashamed of it. i just love halo.

4. HeavyD-Love

Just hope there’s less plain multiplayer environments than even Reach had. Halo 4 needs to keep up with the details in other shooters today..

5. Cozzy

I was sceptical at first but the more I see and hear, the more this screams day one buy.

6. polygem

@4: no way. i totally disagree! i just had a discussion about the exact same thing today with a friend. i like the singleplayer beauty of a killzone or a bf3, but for a comeptetive mp game, the clean, slick enviroments of halo are just perfect. reach is a beautiful game…halo does not need that graphic whore showing off stuff. donĀ“t get me wrong i enjoyed kz and enjoy BF3 rigth now, i love this style too, but for halo: keep it clean. the gameplay looks like 343 understood and perfected the halo slickness. i am very happy about that.

7. HeavyD-Love

^ I hear ya man. Just to me, plain looks old, no matter how slick and shiny it is. I’ve been spoiled on detailed environments.

8. Hcw87

God, they still have the crosshair at the bottom of the screen. Just center it allready, atleast for multiplayer. It’s just so annoying to go back to Halo after playing other FPS games.

I understand that Spartans are bigger than grunts/humans, but since you’re only fighting other Spartans, why on earth keep the ridiculous crosshairs?