Diablo III Starter Edition and Guest Passes let you treat a friend

Monday, 14th May 2012 05:03 GMT By Brenna Hillier

Tempt your friends into a lifetime obsession with phat loot by gifting them a free trial version of Diablo III.

Blizzard’s Diablo III Starter Edition is a special trial of the full RPG which includes all of Act I up to the Skeleton King, but has a level 13 cap, no access to the Auction House, and restricts matchmaking to other Starter Edition players.

Still, it’s a pretty sweet deal since it comes at a price of zero dollars – providing an existing player invites you in via Guest Pass. Every copy of Diablo III will include an unspecified number of Guest Passes for distribution among your nearest and dearest whose lives you’d like to derail.

30 days after Diablo III’s launch – that’s May 15, by the way, for Mac and PC – the Starter Edition will be unlocked for everyone.

For more information, visit Battle.net.

Thanks, games.on.net. [image]

1. BraveLilCrumpet

“Every copy of Diablo III will include an unspecified number of Guest Passes for distribution among your nearest and dearest.”

I got the CE on Saturday, it came with 2 Guest Passes for both Diablo 3 and WoW.

2. back_up

PS1 graphics i am coming

3. abbe

Oh, so now we are doing the demo sharing as well? Hokay…

4. Mr-Brett

It’s not new, I got 2 guest passes for StarCraft 2 with the SC2 CE. Both are still unused though as anyone I knew who was interested in the game bought it and I’d feel a bit dirty giving people a demo anyway.

5. kazuya00

I will be grateful if someone share with me his Diablo III Guest Pass (kazuya00@gmail.com)

6. Darko1994

Hi gays, can someone send me a guest pass? I will send him an invite for Bitgamer and 150 gb of upload. Please

darko.todorov.94@gmail.com

7. dalmurray

Heyas, I would really really appreciate it if anyone has a spare Diablo 3 Guest Pass they could email me. I am not 100% sure whether to get the game or not yet and would love to try it out with my friends and see. They ordered the game online and so didnt get a Guest Pass with the downloaded version, only the boxset. So if theres any kind soul out there who could help me, I would really appreciate it :)

Thanks,
    Darran – dalmurray@hotmail.com

8. OlderGamer

I would send one if I had one to send, bought preordered two copies, digitaly, have zero guest passes.

In other news, I am easily loged in and enjoying the game. Zero guest passes maybe, but zero problems playing either.

9. damin

Also looking for US guest pass. would be awesome. ydamin(at)gmail(dot)comthanks a lot!

10. thelunchline

If someone could please send me a US guest pass it would be greatly appreciated. My email is pdtvat158@yahoo.com. Thank you in advance.

11. cubiculus

I would be grateful for the key, then I can paint your stuff from the collector’s version of the paint
    cubiculus@gmail.com

12. erikboom

Hi, i’d appreciate guest pass for diablo 3.
    Can’t collect that much money, although wanted to try at least begginers version.
    Thanx.
    erikboom@mail.ru

13. kimbol

I will be grateful if someone share with me his Diablo III Guest Pass
    mefistovit@gmail.com

14. loveapril

Hey guys, can someone share me a guest pass,plz ? My mail is

thanghn09@yahoo.com

Thanks.

15. cseti1985

Hi all,

Could you please share with me a guest pass?

My mail is cseti1985@gmail.com

It is impoosible to buy the disc version in my country :S and I really want to try out until the next shiopment arrives (they told me 4 weeks:(), and unfortunately the digital versions not give us guest pass.

Thak you very much if you will be so kind.

Best Regards,
    CseTi

16. grubaszy

Hey guys, can someone share me a guest pass? My mail is: grubaszy@wp.pl

I would be grateful for the key. thanks

17. cornealucian

Who has to give me Guest Pass please? no money to buy your game. DIABLO are die-hard fan. Email: cornea.luciandan @ yahoo.com

18. Zykee

Hey guys, any good samaritan here to share his guess pass?
    My email is: zykelolz828@yahoo.com

I can help you in game if you want. :)

19. zazas

Hey is there anyone who have a Diablo 3 – guest pass? I want to try the game before buying – ghiter1992@gmail.com

20. miller112

Can anyone spare a diablo 3 starter Key my email is – stormsoulreaver@hotmail.com. I would greatly Appreciate it!

21. Murtallica

Also looking for a kind soul who is willing to spare a Guest pass for Diablo 3. My email is Murtallica@hotmail.com – I would be very grateful for whoever is able to donate a key, and if I decide to pick up the game, i’ll be more than happy to donate however many keys I recieve in the box!

22. freedoms_stain

Wait 4 days and you don’t need a guest pass.

23. jnugget

mrshortnugget@googlemail

could someone please send me a pass too please

24. paulie1211

Hi could somebody please send me a guest pass key please. i want to see what its like before i actualy buy the game. my add is ( geariantho@aol.com )