Kalypso Media has dropped some extra details on DARK, Realmforge’s vampire, action-stealth game for PC and consoles.
After waking up a vampire with no memory of how he came to be curses with such a malady, Eric Bane is out to discover the secrets of a mysterious global corporation known as GeoForge.
By making the most of powerful vampire skills, stealth and lethal combat abilities, players can moving silently the futuristic cityscape destroying their enemies, learning more stealth and combat skills.
Here’s a list of gameplay features:
- Stealth and action combine as players walk the world in darkness and silence, attacking their unsuspecting foes with supernatural fury.
- Use powerful vampire abilities and hard-hitting melee attacks to defeat dangerous enemies – turn into a puff of smoke and disappear, or close with your foes in an instant.
- Powerful and intelligently controlled AI enemies mix the fantastic with the real-world. Battle police and elite special forces along with ghouls and other vampires.
- Castles, museums, skyscrapers, nightclubs and more are rendered in stunning 3D cel-shaded graphics, beckoning the player to explore – but beware, powerful enemies hide everywhere.
- RPG element mix with a compelling story – players will build up their skills through successful evasion and combat, while advancing the story through conversations with NPCs.
DARK is slated for a global release in early 2013.