Tue, May 08, 2012 | 15:42 BST
Raptr unveils Raptr Rewards program, now in beta
Raptr has launched Raptr Rewards, a program which rewards active gamers for playing their favorite games.
The program will hand out 350,000 free rewards totaling $1.3 million in value just in the first month of its launch with free games downloadable content, beta codes, discounts and more, just for playing their favorite games on console and PC and ranking up on Raptr.
Rewards are offered on a rolling, first-come, first-served basis.
Raptr Rewards is now live in beta and will offer the following rewards by the end of May:
- Exclusive in-game items for Blacklight: Retribution
- Major discounts on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3-branded Logitech G-Series peripherals
- Early access codes for Diablo III
- Major discounts for Gunnar gaming eyewear
- Beta access for Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
- Consoles, rare collectibles, and in-game items for Mass Effect 3
- Microsoft Gold package, featuring a free one month Gold subscription, plus Xbox LIVE Arcade games
- Free copies of Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition
- Free copies of RIFT, as well as upgrade to Collector’s Edition
- Exclusive in-game items and currency for Shin Megami Tensei Imagine, Pandora Saga