inFamous actor hints at Cole’s appearance in Playstation All-Stars

Saturday, 5th May 2012 22:12 GMT By Dave Oshry

While he may be an obvious choice, he’s not confirmed… yet.

In a series of Tweets directed to Vividgamer (which have since been deleted), Eric Ladin, the voice and mocap actor for Cole McGrath, seems to have indicated he’s been doing work with Cole… but not for the inFamous franchise.

What does this mean?  It likely means that the electifying protagonist will be making an appearance in Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale or that Cole is making a cameo as an undead apparition in The Last of Us… which I doubt.

1. The_Red

I don’t think that needs any hint. He’s a cool character but I’m really REALLY hoping that Sony get’s the chance / limited rights to use Crash Bandicoot. He was THE Playstation mascot back in the day.

Also hoping to see Medieval guy, Sackboy and Captain Qwark as playable characters (Cap Qwark was in one of the shown backgrounds as part of a set-piece :( ).

2. Erthazus

In my opinion Sony should buy Crash back and make games with him. I don’t understand why they sold Crash.

Ah.. nwm. Latest games from third publishers with him were a complete failure.

3. WFMMK

@2 Sony never owned Crash.

Looking forward to this game, I’m so glad it comes out this year.

4. polygem

i totally agree with crash! dr. nefarious is a must too….and The_Red you are correct about medievil as well, sir dan fortesque needs to return! not only in the all stars brawler…i want to hear a HUGE medievil announcement this e3 so badly. vita/ps3 i do not care but a big fat AAA medievil title please…

5. Ali Hayas

Just to be fair , I have enjoyed Crash series more than an of th recent Sony’s exclusives. They are cool, but nothing beats Crash in a party game.

6. Gekidami

Makes you wonder why they’re using mo-cap for a game like this, unless its for FMV’s?

7. The_Red

@6 Could be for cut-scenes and story parts. Not all party / fighting games have to be super lacking in terms of story parts no matter how crazy their subject matter.

8. Gekidami

Yeah, thats what i thought, so it would mean the game has a story mode with FMV’s. I just hope they story isnt too dumb, i really like Brawls campaign mode layout, but i thought the actual plot was retarded. I’d say a MK Vs. DC ‘rip in dimensions’ plot would work best.

9. Gekidami

Oh yeah, this list popped up on IMDB:

But i’m going with it being bogus, mainly because