Harley Quinn’s Revenge artwork is rather neat

Thursday, 3rd May 2012 20:00 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

A piece of artwork reportedly from the Arkham City DLC Harley Quinn’s Revenge has shown up online via AGB. It’s below. The new content has players switching between Batman and Robin as they try and stop Harley’s “vengeful plan to shut the gates forever.” hell hath no fury and all that, right? The content will be released with the GOTY edition of the title, as well as on May 30 for PSN and XBL.

1. Edo

Don’t worry honey…he’ll be back.. ;) .

2. YoungZer0

“stop Harley’s “vengeful plan to shut the gates” of Arkham Asylum”

Arkham Asylum? Not Arkham City? O.o

3. DoubleM

The pic has been up on Arkham City’s facebook since yesterday, it’s official.
    fb.com/batmanarkhamcity

4. Stephany Nunneley

@3 Thanks double M – and @2 I have no idea – I’ll change it since I was unaware the city had actual gates – I am a Marvel comics person anyway (runs away real fast)

5. YoungZer0

@4: Yeah, it’s just that, you know, it’s a DLC for Arkham City, not Arkham Asylum.

And I’m a Marvel Fan myself, all i know is from Batman is from the videogames.

6. Maximum Payne

Why are they releasing dlc 6 month after game was released ?
    Especially when its not going to last long.

7. YoungZer0

@6: I don’t know, they also didn’t seem to bother fixing the game. Although i figured out how to avoid the immense stuttering, i still have trouble flying through Arkham City without the game stopping to stream some textures.

Horrible, horrible port.

8. Ireland Michael

@7 Or you need a better graphics card.

If you’re playing on console, god knows. Mine works fine.

9. YoungZer0

@8: Nope. Rocksteady simply fucked up.

10. Ireland Michael

@9 Or you need a better graphics card, or a better computer flat out. It’s clearly having trouble loading all the data at a manageable speed.

But clearly, the problem couldn’t possibly be on your side. No sir…

11. absolutezero

Well I really, really don’t need a better PC and it still runs like utter shit. As does hundreds of other peoples copies of the game judging by the amount of complaints everywhere on the internet.

12. YoungZer0

@10: I’ve spend enough time on the rocksteady forums to know that i’m not alone. The developer still hasn’t fixed most of the problems and DX11 i still not even operational.

Batman Arkham Asylum ran on max with solid 60 fps.
    Batman Arkham City ran on low with 4-15 fps.

I waited 4 months for a patch that didn’t fix my problem. I discovered a solution on my own, but flying through the city still gives me annoying stuttering.

So yeah, totally my fault. I mean i can play Battlefield 3 on high with another solid 60 fps but it’s definitely, without any question, my fault.

13. Len

@ 12 totally with you. Play bf3 on ultra on my machine, can’t play AC for more than a few mins before it falls over even after the last patch. Appalling…