Sniper Elite V2 – Kaiser-Friedrich Museum, Kill Tally Opernplatz and Schönberg gameplay videos

Tuesday, 1st May 2012 20:35 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

With Sniper Elite V2 hitting retail in the next few days, VG247′s Sam Clay has been playing it non-stop, only pausing long enough to eat, hydrate himself, and possibly use the facilities. Bless him. Below the break, you will find three videos of his time with: the Kaiser-Friedrich Museum mission, as well as Kill Tally gameplay from the Opernplatz and the Schönberg Streets levels. Enjoy. Game’s out on PC, PS3, and Xbox 360 May 4. A demo for the shooter is out now on Steam and consoles.

1. SlayerGT

So kill tally is a horde mode. What other mp modes does this game have?

2. Sam Clay

@1 the build I have is Kill Tally and co-op campaign. I believe that’s all you get. I will keep an eye out for more info however ¬.¬

3. Yoshi

So is the co-op campaign the single player? Or is it completely separate?

4. DSB

Good question, I’m gonna try it out.

The deathmatch is pretty damn satisfying though. That’s definitely the best part of the game for me so far. More impressions in the forum post.

5. SlayerGT

My gamer sense is tingling. Im worried there are no reviews yet.

6. DSB

There should be plenty.

7. SlayerGT

@6 sounds like a 40 dollar game =/

8. DSB

@7 I’d say 20 unless you’re completely sold on the idea, and you realize that it isn’t AAA in any sense of the word.

I can’t say I’m regretting my purchase, I’m enjoying it, but I can easily see people sold on the demo struggling with the final product, and especially the pricetag.

9. SlayerGT

Thanks for the comments

10. Sam Clay

Bombing Run and Overwatch are the other two co-op game modes. (3rd obviously being Kill Tally)

11. albo88

ill buy this game only if it have a kill Stalin DLC

12. SlayerGT

@10 any idea how they work or what they entail?

13. freedoms_stain

Stealth gameplay, how I lack the patience for thee.

Not that I’m particularly run and gun, I generally FPS with caution, I just cba sneaking around.

14. SlayerGT

Whatev freedoms you were the best sniper in our squad :D

15. freedoms_stain

@14, lol, that’s not fair, there was an achievement at stake! After my 300 kills I was mostly an 870/slugs sniper. Probably half my wookie pointage came from C4, was much easier to C4 and mortar on Nam, so I boosted for my medals on there.

You still play or has the player base dried right up?

16. YoungZer0

Brother bought it, played it for a few hours, actually a really, really good game. Not 60 Euro good, but still good. 20-30 Euro seems like a reasonable price.

The Killcam is one of the biggest highlights of the game, just shot one enemy’s balls off.

There is one simple thing that i do not, under any circumstance can accept. It’s shitty enough that you have to kill russian soldiers, but one of the missions picks them as being the bad guys. Trying to launch a V2 on London …