Dead or Alive 5 footage sees Christie against Bayman

Thursday, 26th April 2012 16:07 GMT By Johnny Cullen

Tecmo Koei’s released new footage of Dead or Alive 5 footage today, showing Christie go face-to-face against Bayman. Get the video below the break. The Team Ninja fighter launches worldwide in September for PS3 and 360.

1. Dark

outstanding characters design and models , and the gameplay is great!

2. Gheritt White

Looks missable. The Last DoA I really enjoyed was DoA 2 – was a great arcade experience. All the games since then have just been getting progressively more lame, IMHO.

3. Patashnik

I can’t take 3D fighters seriously anymore. SC5 was trash. DoA4 was bland. I haven’t been able to stomach a Tekken since 3 – there needs to be a wholesale refreshing of all of these series if they’re going to win me back…

4. osric90

Hopefully this game will have tons of unlockables, great cutscenes, a high number of characters and stages, modes and so so it will be different of the TOTALLY dissapointing SCV and just so-so Tekken 6. And did anyone say tons of hot chicks? Yes, sex sells and you know it.

5. xino

i hear and feel you.

the latest enjoyable game for me was MK9 however further playing the game deeply just showed how broken it was.

I too i’m thinking of giving up on Fighting game, DOA5 will be my last and to prove to me if I should give up or not.

I mean Fighting games are meant to be played with another human player as that is the basic point. However if a game is broken, spammable, I cannot enjoy the game. That is what many fighting games are lacking.

If we are playing a fighting game for single player experience, then MK9 nailed this. SC5 was unacceptable. I expect very fighting game to be like MK9 in terms of content offering to single player.