Thu, Apr 26, 2012 | 20:52 BST
BradyGames to release Diablo III strategy guides in limited and signature editions
BradyGames announced the Diablo 3 strategy guide in both a Signature and Limited Edition series. Get the goods on each below courtesy of GameFront.
Signature Series Features ($21.99, 448 pages):
- Receive some of the most ambitious coverage ever provided in a BradyGames walkthrough, including coverage of every quest in Diablo 3.
- A visual encyclopedia of the creatures in the game, including critical stats and detailed descriptions of special attacks, abilities, and behaviors.
- A complete rundown of the active and passive skills for each character class.
- A complete overview of the Diablo 3 crafting system.
- A comprehensive, exhaustive listing of the base equipment items, weapons, armor, and accessories.
- An extensive official resource for buying and selling items in the Diablo 3 auction house.
Limited Edition Features ($36.99, 496 pages):
- A sculpted metal bookmark featuring a multi-level relief of Diablo, Lord of Terror.
- Unique to the Limited Edition, a 48-page art section featuring Diablo 3 armor sets from concept to execution, with commentary from the game’s development team.
- Get all the game-tested strategies of the Signature Series packaged in a multi-layered, embossed hard cover with holographic foil and a premium finish.
- Receive a redeemable code for a free Flash version of the strategy guide, downloadable from the BradyGames website.
Games’ out next month.