BradyGames announced the Diablo 3 strategy guide in both a Signature and Limited Edition series. Get the goods on each below courtesy of GameFront.
Signature Series Features ($21.99, 448 pages):
- Receive some of the most ambitious coverage ever provided in a BradyGames walkthrough, including coverage of every quest in Diablo 3.
- A visual encyclopedia of the creatures in the game, including critical stats and detailed descriptions of special attacks, abilities, and behaviors.
- A complete rundown of the active and passive skills for each character class.
- A complete overview of the Diablo 3 crafting system.
- A comprehensive, exhaustive listing of the base equipment items, weapons, armor, and accessories.
- An extensive official resource for buying and selling items in the Diablo 3 auction house.
Limited Edition Features ($36.99, 496 pages):
- A sculpted metal bookmark featuring a multi-level relief of Diablo, Lord of Terror.
- Unique to the Limited Edition, a 48-page art section featuring Diablo 3 armor sets from concept to execution, with commentary from the game’s development team.
- Get all the game-tested strategies of the Signature Series packaged in a multi-layered, embossed hard cover with holographic foil and a premium finish.
- Receive a redeemable code for a free Flash version of the strategy guide, downloadable from the BradyGames website.
Games’ out next month.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.