Tue, Apr 24, 2012 | 00:58 BST
Anno 2070 Deep Ocean announced for autumn 2012 release
Ubisoft’s announced a brand new expansion pack for Anno 2070, the popular sim which released last year.
Titled Deep Ocean, the pack will add a new civilisation level, which will feature a brand new class known as Genius under its Tech faction.
The new class will offer players with access to the new Tech Monument, which’ll correspond production chains and consumption goods.
It’ll also feature new vehicles and items, which’ll allow you to develop industries, exploit new and useful resources and make your economy stronger.
There are various other features to be included. Get the full list below.
- Acquire enemy territories without using military force through the “Hostile Takeover” feature
- Resolve energy problems by building the new underwater geothermal power plant
- Optimise energy supply through “Energy transfer” between islands
- Face a new dangerous disaster: The Tsunami
- Unlock new rewards for each faction’s career ladder
- Take advantage of new underwater trading routes
- Experience over 150 new challenging quests
- Unlock over 30 new achievements
- Access to player comparison via new leaderboards
- There’s no word on a firm release date or price as of yet.
Deep Ocean is expected to release in northern autumn this year.