Super Monkey Ball Vita includes “adult map” of swimsuit model

Thursday, 19th April 2012 20:01 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Super Monkey Ball Banana Splitz will include an “adult map” when it releases which is the body of a Japanese swimsuit model. Alrighty then. However, in order to play the “map” you will need to be the lucky owner of one the retail copies a code is stashed in. A limited number will be available and only in Japan at this point, and probably always. A video is posted below via Andriasang.

1. Charlie Sheen

my god this is dirtier then lolipop chainsaw holy shit this is so wrong omgz

2. The_Red

Wow, I guess this is one way to get people interested. Also @1, there is nothing dirty about a beautiful swimsuit model. The sexism on the other hand…

3. Da Man

It’s for people from the mysterious country of Japan.

I would agree, there’s nothing dirty about it. Just mental.

4. OrbitMonkey

Well I guess Sony had to counter the falling sales if Vita in Japan somehow… Classy.

5. DSB

@2 Okay, name one thing you can do with a beautiful swimsuit model that isn’t dirty.

And keep in mind, saying anything that isn’t dirty means you’re gay.

6. shogoz

there’s always this type of sexed up shit that comes from japan. go to akihabara in tokyo and you’ll see. in every figurine/cd/movie and etc store i went into there was always an adult store off to the left.

7. OrbitMonkey

^ Tell her to please shut the fuck up. Her shrieking went through me like nails down a chalk board -_-

8. shogoz

@7 i couldnt agree more, don’t get me started on the dumb bitch

9. manamana

Thats just what Patrick was aiming for with his article, I guess. Thing is, in japan its totally normal.