PSM3 lists GTA V for March 2013 release, Hitman: Absolution for December

Friday, 13th April 2012 16:52 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

The latest issue of PSM3 has posted dates for both Grand Theft Auto V and Hitman: Absolution. According to the magazine, the Rockstar title will hit retail on March 9, 2013, while Agent 47′s latest mission lands in December of this year. The dates were posted in the “Readers’ Most Wanted” section, and while not listed in the mag’s rumors portion, we’re still calling it as such until both games are given set release dates by the publishers. Thanks, Gematsu.

1. Maximum Payne

December ? Oh come one that is TO LATE !

2. zeus019

PSM3 …….. why? why? why? guessing is not the right thing to, n and this is really lame PSM3…

3. Moonwalker1982

PSM3 is far from reliable though. Didn’t this same magazine claim that awhile ago they had exclusive info and shots on GTA V and Hitman info on their cover, and all it was, was just some nonsense in the rumour section. Any of these release dates….is nonsense in my book.

4. TD_Monstrous69

Not a bad magazine (for the one issue I read, it gave me a free LBP2 poster), but I’m with Moonwalker on this one, not taking this as much of a reliable source. Though the release dates, I could actually believe, as far as GTA V goes. Mainly between March and May have usually been when Rockstar tend to release their games (GTA IV- 4/28/08, Red Dead Redemption- 5/18/10, LA Noire- 5/17/11). Though the releae date for Hitman: Absolution, I hope it comes out in August. Because seeing the E3 demo of it really reminded me of Batman Arkham Asylum, only without the moral code, and that game came out August 25, 2009. Would like something like that to play during August.

5. IL DUCE

As I’ve been predicting all along…I knew there was absolutely no way GTA makes it out this year despite what mr. wrong (michael pachter) and other analysts have said…it’s always been on track to release early/spring 2013 and with this bit of news it furthers my belief…Rockstar NEVER releases two main entries in franchises in the same year…not to mention BioShock Infinite is TakeTwo’s big ticket game for October it would be counter-productive to release GTA the same month and steal Infinite’s spotlight…April 2008 – GTA IV, 2009 – off year (GTA Chinatown Wars in March, GTA IV: Episodes from Liberty City in October), May 2010 – Red Dead Redemption, May 2011 – LA Noire, May 2012 – Max Payne, therefore March 2013 – GTA V is a virtual lock