Lexis Numérique’s much derided horor effort AMY has bene patched on both PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
“According to the tests we carried, Chapter Five is now much easier with these changes,” VectorCell explained.
The patch address some of the more egregious bugs which frustrated players, and addresses other issues, including the game’s impenetrable darkness.
The full patch notes, released on the game’s Facebook page, are as follows:
- The last checkpoint you reach is now saved (instead of going back to the beginning of the chapter)
- The syringes remain in the inventory after a checkpoint is reached
- Amy’s Powers remain available after a checkpoint is reached
- The Combat camera has been removed
- Most sequences can now be skipped
- The in-game brightness has been improved
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.