Ghost Recon: Future Soldier walkthrough goes all out stealth

Wednesday, 11th April 2012 01:40 GMT By Brenna Hillier

Knife kills, recon drones, sight shields, weapon modifications and more make up a thoughtful, tactical approach to Ghost Recon: Future Soldier.

Not exactly run-and-gun in this stealth-centric mission walkthrough. Aces.

“It scares the shit out of me to know that there are actual people capable of doing this,” one YouTube comment reads. Yep. However, doing it myself in a video game? Sign me up, give me the pen. Give it to me.

Future Soldier hits PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in May, and arrives on PC in June.

Thanks, EvilAvatar.

1. El_MUERkO

Looks cool, still think Ubisoft are muppets for making the enemy where the Blue Berets of UN peace keepers :/

2. albo88

the same poor textures just a better light but anyway Ghost Recon is back yeah

3. Maximum Payne

Looks ok but there some conviction influence IMO.
    But for me this will be far more entertaining playing in coop without ”mark and execute”.

4. YoungZer0

So where’s the russian beach level from the previous version of the game?

5. IL DUCE

@4 isn’t that question kind of redundant?

They totally rehauled the game after that E3 showing in 2010, so most likely that level doesn’t exist anymore in this version of the game since the game including it’s plot was so drastically altered…

@3 I personally don’t see anything wrong with synchronized shots esp since it is a realistic stealth tactic…but yeah, and the Conviction influence is a fairly obvious fact…the games are both Tom Clancy and both made by the same company… similar to how features such as the PEC system carried over from Rainbow Six into other Clancy games like Splinter Cell