Diablo III’s Barbarian featured in latest trailer

Wednesday, 11th April 2012 00:46 GMT By Brenna Hillier

We’ve already been re-introduced to the Demon Hunter, but now it’s time to renew your acquaintance with Diablo III’s Barbarian.

The Barbarian is the second clas to be feeatured in an ongoing promotion on the game’s website; follow the link for a nice lore dump and detailed skill information.

As part of the Gathering of Hero fans are helping to unlock new information, and scorr a sweet unique sigil, by participating in contests and activities.

Diablo III is due on Mac and PC in May. It is permissible to gesture wildly and say “Finally”.

1. LOLshock94

This rustled my jimmies

2. Mystic Sage

Please officially announce for consoles please!!!

3. Erthazus

The issue with the Barbarian is that his RAGE thing is from Warrior class in World OF Warcraft. Too much ideas they got from WoW.

4. viralshag

Sweet. I’m tempted to roll a Barbarian as my first class…

5. BULArmy

Mine first choice for the game. I really hope that in MP he is not so screwed like in D2, because even 99 lvl Barb didn’t stand a chance against some of the skills of other classes.

Also the art is kind of messy, the more light tones from the beginning stitched with a more darker tone is not the best thing.

I can’t remember, but when the game was announced wasn’t the Barbarian the same one from D2, for the male skin that is, just older?

6. Da Man

Shitty PC grindfest for casual butthurted hentai nutcases. Shitty quality, mediocre characters and no soul.

Don’t want to repeat myself really.

The issue with Diablo is that it’s just mediocracy.

Ahahaha.

Now that’s better, that made my day.

7. viralshag

Hey, leave my grind-fest alone! I would still love this to come to the consoles. Torchlight 360 FTW!

8. Da Man

That post was a suzahtre exclusive.

No ports planned atm.

9. Gheritt White

Looks good, but the *only* class I’m really interested in is the Monk, so I#m looking forward to that video.

if the Monk turns our to be lame, I’ll play as a Wizard.