First Neverwinter MMO teaser trailer released

Thursday, 5th April 2012 17:46 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

PC Games has an exclusive CG teaser trailer for Cryptic’s Neverwinter MMO. We’ve embedded it for you below. Go have a look. Through the link you will also find a set of really nice-looking screenshots. The game’s playable at PAX East this weekend, so if you are attending, be sure to have go at it.

1. back_up

when they are turning this into MMO
    because PC gamers pirated Neverwinter so much that many peoplelost their jobs
    PC gamers are number one pirates and wants everything for free

2. TheWulf

I’m still a little sad that they decided to move away from the co-op route, but due to their financial straits at the moment (which are due to bad management at Cryptic), they need to bring in as much money as they can. It is a shame, really, as they are a good little developer and I’d love to see what they could have done with a coop game.

@1 – Why are you so bitter? Are you just that jealous of PC owners? Because you sound incredibly jealous. Is it the sweet graphical hardware which makes its competition look like an artefact of a world long forgotten? Is it the processing power that allows for actually intelligent AI? Or are you just sad that you can’t be a WoW kiddy?

What drives your bitterness?

3. Kalain

@2 I agree. I was looking forward to the Co-op and dungeon designer they had planned. But, now that Perfect World have taken over, I’m a bit worried it’ll turn into another Korean Grind-a-thon!

But I’ll have to wait and see what they do with it..

4. Judicas

Never really got into neverwinter nights 1 or 2 as I didn’t know the world that well, but after reading all of r.a. salvatore’s books i’m definitely picking this up on release. Just hope its good :)

5. back_up

Why are you so bitter? Are you just that jealous of PS3 owners? Because you sound incredibly jealous. Is it the sweet graphical hardware which makes its competition look like an artifact of a world long forgotten? Is it the processing power that allows for actually intelligent AI? Or are you just sad that you can’t be a WoW kiddy?

What drives your bitterness?

6. GwynbleiddiuM

Can someone please GAG THIS MAN?! I even said PLEASE!

PS: Just to clearify, I mean gag bacck_up, ban back_up, whatever that just shuts him up for good….