Mists of Pandaria invites hitting as beta goes live

Thursday, 22nd March 2012 13:14 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Blizzard has started sending out beta invites to Mists of Pandaria, it’s next WoW expansion, and according to Kotaku, the beta is live.

Yesterday, the firm posted a Mists of Pandaria beta opt-in on the official World of Warcraft website as well as an FAQ regarding how to take part in the expansion’s testing, stating the beta would go live “soon.”

Well, “soon” is today, according to Kotaku, so check your inboxes.

Annual pass holders will be invited into the beta in waves and with no NDA in place, start posting, shots people.

Hopefully it won’t be long now before a release date is provided for the expansion.

1. Erthazus

So far, not interested at all.

After Hour of Twilight patch WOW is pretty much dead to me. although i still love my character. It’s almost at 9000 achievements :D

2. viralshag

For someone who considers a game dead to them you sure put a lot of effort into it. ;)

3. Erthazus

Game is dead to me because the story and pretty much everything after Deathwing death is fucked up. I’m not really interested in Pandaria and so far changes and pokemon does not interest me at all.

So far the evil protagonist in Pandaria will be Hellscream which shows that Blizzard lost it’s touch and creativity.

4. viralshag

@3, I was done after getting one of my chars to 85. I quickly lost interest from then, I barely tried all of the content in Cata.

I have to admit Pandaria does absolutely nothing for me either. I wouldn’t even consider re-subbing for it.

5. DSB

It’s hard to know if you’re really biased because Burning Crusade was the “golden days” for me and my crew, but towards the end, I felt like they were trying to make the game less personal.

It was less about those real epic moments and more about the common denominator. I just felt pretty offended as a raider by getting stuck with really boring retro-raids and those two dragon fights.

Suddenly it became a race to kill bosses according to certain variables instead of you know… Just killing bosses.

It pretty much killed the game for me, even though at 2 years in raiding I was probably reaching that point anyway. WotLK just didn’t deliver for me.