Wed, Mar 21, 2012 | 03:58 GMT
Uncharted 3 multiplayer gets balance patch
Naughty Dog has released a new on the fly patch for Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception, which is sure to cause some awesome nerf flame wars.
The changes don’t seem super substantial unless you take competitive multiplayer very seriously, in which case, they nerfed Fleet Foot and you are crying tears of anguish.
Here are the patch notes, courtesy of the Naughty Dog blog, where the comment thread on this subject kicks off on a positive note and rapidly descends into hilarity.
- Changed Mega Bomb kickback from 14 medals to 10 to activate
- Fleet Foot speed levels adjusted
- Increasing the cost of all four paid boosters. Ping and Bargain now cost 100K. Untraceable now costs 35K. Explosive Expert now costs 25K.
- Changed Shotgun kickback cost increased by +2 medals
- Changed Creepy Crawler kickback cost lowered by -1 medal
- Fixed the drop of the Patterned Ring at the end of London Underground to work regularly