Rocksteady Studios has released a patch addressing corrupt save files for Batman: Arkham City PC, but unfortunately, the studio has said it cannot “guarantee that all lost saves will return.”
- Achievement re-locking issues.
- Crossfire/SLI Issues.
- Error messages removed when patching the game and improved patching process.
- FPS improvements when running crossfire.
- Graphical flickering.
- Improvements to performance in cut scenes and death taunts.
- Instances of 32 bit memory problems.
- Occurences of Save File Corruption.
The patch is out now on Steam and will land on GFWL and Origin “soon.”
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.