Tue, Mar 20, 2012 | 20:26 GMT
PC patch for save corruption released for Batman: Arkham City
Rocksteady Studios has released a patch addressing corrupt save files for Batman: Arkham City PC, but unfortunately, the studio has said it cannot “guarantee that all lost saves will return.”
- Achievement re-locking issues.
- Crossfire/SLI Issues.
- Error messages removed when patching the game and improved patching process.
- FPS improvements when running crossfire.
- Graphical flickering.
- Improvements to performance in cut scenes and death taunts.
- Instances of 32 bit memory problems.
- Occurences of Save File Corruption.
The patch is out now on Steam and will land on GFWL and Origin “soon.”