Here’s the skinny: Alan Wake’s awesome. Some of you have probably jumped on the Wake-shaped boat already, but if you haven’t, today’s your lucky day.
To celebrate the original title, which launched in May 2010 on Xbox 360 and just last month on PC, hitting 2 million units – as revealed yesterday by Remedy franchise boss Oskari Hakkinen – Nordic Games has given us two collector’s editions of the brilliant thriller to give away on PC.
The contents of the CEs include:
- Premium packaging
- Disc one: Main game plus both DLCs The Signal and The Writer
- Disc two: OST of the game including 13 Tracks (Audio-CD)
- Six Post cards with different pictures/scenes from the game
- One poster (printed on both sides)
- Seven stickers with different pictures/scenes/characters from the game
So what do you need to do to win them? First, follow all of us on Twitter – that’s @JohnnyCullen, @patlike, @StephNunneley, @draqul and @VG247 – and send all of us a tweet saying exactly this: “I’m not Alan Wake, the writer. But I’d like to be. #WakeVG247”
Entries without that sentence and hashtag will not be accepted.
We’ll close the competition this coming Friday at midday. We’ll pick a winner each from Twitter and Facebook.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.