Rumour – Mass Effect 3 multiplayer DLC inbound

Monday, 12th March 2012 23:20 GMT By Brenna Hillier

An image has turned up suggesting some new classes for Mass Effect 3′s multiplayer may be on the way.

The image shows a number of new classes – Asari Justicar, Batarian Soldier, Batarian Sentinel, Geth Engineer, Geth Infiltrator and Krogan Battlemaster.

The image appeared on Reddit but seems to have been first posted on Facebook.

The pack apparently “unlocked everything”.

The anonymous poster claims to have nabbed the DLC from the “developer server”; it’s not clear if this refers to the developer-only version of Xbox Live.

Users speculate the DLC may be that expected to be bundled with upcoming statues, action figures and other merchandise.

1. AbracadaverAK

Rumour – The sun will rise tomorrow.

2. LOLshock94

i knew they would keep the good shit away from us fucking bioware being greedy cunts

3. Phoenixblight

Wow that is f*in awesome I can’t wait for this

4. LOLshock94

@3 i bet biowares sperm is dripping from your chin right now?

5. Phoenixblight

@4 Your point?

6. GwynbleiddiuM

@4 Why do you have to be rude all the time?

There’s a sad thing about MP and it’s the fact that you can’t customize character’s face. They could’ve easily implemented that. Yet, I WANT JUSTICAAAAAAR!!!

7. Phoenixblight

I am fine with not being able to customize the character when I can do everything else that says this is my avatar. What I am disappointed is the fact I can’t map my abilities. Thats one thing I hope they allow.

8. TheWulf

Oooh. Geth Engineer. I’d be up for that.

9. Froseidon

@4 Why are you such a dick all the time? Seriously, if you think Bioware are bad for adding DLC to make money, then you might as well commit suicide at some of the things other businesses do. Adding DLC is called a complementary product, you know, like a Surround Sound System is to a T.V.

Also, Bioware have done nothing wrong, businesses are out there to make money. The consumers buy as there is a demand for it.

Anywho, what Bioware does pales in comparison to other businesses. I mean, look at Tesco, they asked Indonesia to pay of a debt to them when they were in the middle of a drought. I think you need to calm down…

10. Ireland Michael

@9 That comparison doesn’t really work.

Its more akin to releasing a TV without any sound built up, and offering up a pair of speakers as for it as an “optional extra”.

11. endgame

Aaaand here’s more stuff that they’ve cut from the game. 10 more euros that EA can ask from us saying that this is how they support the game and reward the customers..

12. Joe Musashi

@10. Erm, what? Over-exaggerate much? Your ‘comparison’ would apply if Mass Effect 3 shipped without sound and EA were selling you the audio for the game as an ‘optional extra’.

Heres what you do if you want EA to listen: Don’t give them your money.

870,000 gave EA their money on Day 1 in the US.

I’d say that sends EA a far stronger message than any amount internet crying and claiming how you’re all such powerless victims.

JM

13. ItsFade

I’d rather they announce something in regards to ending uproar, i’d pay for some quality end-game DLC if that’s what it has come to. Multiplayer is decent enough but I can’t see myself putting long periods of time into it.

14. Froseidon

@10 – I don’t think you understand what a “complimentary good” is…

Also, are you like this whenever a game releases a DLC or expansion pack? You sound like a moron.