Konami has announced Blades of Time is now available for PS3 and Xbox 360.
The hack and slash game features a Time Rewind system which allows the player to clone themselves and travel back in time to attack enemies and solve puzzles.
Here’s the game synopsis: “In Blades of Time, players don the persona of the gorgeous treasure hunter, Ayumi. Deadly with both guns and swords, Ayumi finds herself in a remote land of lush trees and majestic landscapes. On the hunt for treasure, she quickly learns that she’s not alone on this island. Armed with her dual katanas and arsenal of rifles, she’ll do battle with gargoyles, monsters and various sinister forces to uncover the secrets of this dangerous place. As carves a path of destruction through Dragonland, she accumulates more powers and better weaponry that make for a thrilling and rewarding game experience.”
Key Features include:
- Richly entertaining characters. From the young yet tough Ayumi to her wise and battle worn mentor Zero and more, this character-driven story has a unique charm, banter and mystery all to its own.
- Lushly designed environments. Experience huge and beautifully realized game locations, including snowy lands, jungles, ancients cities, temples and sky islands.
- Deep combat system. Unlock 40+ sets of skills, including melee, tactics, combos, as well as the powerful Order and Chaos forms of magic to defeat your foes.
- Special moves change up gameplay: Time Rewind allows Ayumi to turn back time and produce a clone of herself to help solve puzzles, tackle hordes of enemies, and more; All-new Dash ability means Ayumi can close the distance between herself and her enemy prey almost instantly, as well as travel quickly using environmental features.
- Play with a friend. Play co-op or versus in a special multiplayer mode.
A trailer for it is below.