Sony boss on Move: “We could have done a better job”

Thursday, 8th March 2012 16:49 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Sony UK VP and MD Fergal Gara has said Sony could have done ” a better job” on the titles it has brought to market for the PlayStation Move.

Speaking with OPM, Gara said Mobe was “great tech” but so far, the applications for it could have been better.

“What I’m thinking is that it’s better suited towards the casual market, certainly, but we also are pretty clear that we could have done a better job on the titles we’ve had and we’ve brought to market for the PlayStation Move,” he said.

“So there’s a job for us to do on the strength of games, and having seen what’s forthcoming gives me great hope that we can do a better job with Move as we look forward.

“So we’re certainly not forgetting about it.”

One of the biggest stand-outs for Move when it was announced, was the game Sorcery, which may finally pull those still on the fence regarding move over to the other side when it releases in May.

1. Moonwalker1982

Oh brother, here i was, thinking that Sony had finally seen the light and was gonna do away with the Move, guess not.

2. Diavolicchio88

One does not simply get done with a multi-million investment…

3. Razor

I like this guy.

He’s said some sensible things.

4. HeavyD-Love

They better get their fucking thinking caps on and help fund/develop some killer move apps cause right now I’m wishing I didn’t invest in one.

5. Sini

I don’t see the list of people who got fired over the overall move fuckup.

6. LOLshock94

Ive told yous all and not one of yous listened #faggots

7. Cee

7 Years ago… I told people of the decline of PC gaming to come.
    But I don’t want praise or internet recognition from virtual people….unlike some people.

“I TOLD YOU, I TOLD YOU…ASK ME MUM”