When Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time launches this fall on PS3, our raccoon hero has developed amnesia and his pal Bentley has been left in charge of the Thievius Raccoonus – the pages of which have begun to disappear in front of his eyes.
To stop the travesty, he and the rest of the Copper gang must help Sly regain his memory or else the Cooper Clan legacy will be destroyed forever.
Here’s some of the key features from the game:
- Time Travel Adventure – Embark on an exciting Sly Cooper adventure that will have players traveling through time and navigating through exciting action missions, interactive puzzle elements, and epic boss battles in Sly and the gang’s biggest escapade yet.
- Deep Gameplay Experience – Leveraging the processing power and technology of PS3, Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time will immerse you in vibrant and dense environments and real-world physics allowing for a realistic gameplay experience.
- Humour –Sly Cooper Thieves in Times introduces a humorous, rich storyline, featuring iconic personalities.
- Playable Cast of Characters – Sly Cooper and his partners in crime, Murray and Bentley are joined by a variety of other playable characters that have their own unique play styles and signature moves.
- Collectible Costumes – A wide variety of collectable costumes unlock special abilities, giving you more options for skillful offensive and defensive maneuvers.
- 3D Visuals – Sly Cooper Thieves in Time will be playable in full, vibrant Stereoscopic 3D.
Destructoid got some hands-on time with the game, and a video showing the session is posted below.