Wed, Feb 22, 2012 | 15:17 GMT
Origin announces first dual graphics 3D gaming laptop
Origin’s announced the world’s first gaming laptop that features both dual graphics cards and enabled 3D support.
The machine, which will cost an eye-popping $3,032, will be fully customisable, but will come with overclocking dual NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580M graphics cards and NVIDIA 3D Vision support with Lightboost tech.
It’ll also come with a staggering 3TB of HDD space as standard.
Get the full specs below, via Kotaku.
- Built-in 3D Emitter and 1080p 3D Display
- NVIDIA 3D Vision 2 Wireless Glasses with LightBoost Technology
- Customizable Backlit Keyboard with Three Lighting Zones and Seven Colors
- Intel X79 Chipset with 2nd Generation Intel Hexcore Processors
- Up to 32GB 1333MHz Corsair Quad Channel Memory
- Up to 16GB 1866MHz Corsair Vengeance Quad Channel Memory
- Up to Dual NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580M Graphics Cards with ORIGIN Professional Overclocking
- Up to Three Hard Drives with up to 3TB’s of Hard Drive Space
- Industry Leading Free 24/7 Lifetime Support Based in the United States
- Fully Customizable starting at $3,032