Origin’s announced the world’s first gaming laptop that features both dual graphics cards and enabled 3D support.
The machine, which will cost an eye-popping $3,032, will be fully customisable, but will come with overclocking dual NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580M graphics cards and NVIDIA 3D Vision support with Lightboost tech.
It’ll also come with a staggering 3TB of HDD space as standard.
Get the full specs below, via Kotaku.
- Built-in 3D Emitter and 1080p 3D Display
- NVIDIA 3D Vision 2 Wireless Glasses with LightBoost Technology
- Customizable Backlit Keyboard with Three Lighting Zones and Seven Colors
- Intel X79 Chipset with 2nd Generation Intel Hexcore Processors
- Up to 32GB 1333MHz Corsair Quad Channel Memory
- Up to 16GB 1866MHz Corsair Vengeance Quad Channel Memory
- Up to Dual NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580M Graphics Cards with ORIGIN Professional Overclocking
- Up to Three Hard Drives with up to 3TB’s of Hard Drive Space
- Industry Leading Free 24/7 Lifetime Support Based in the United States
- Fully Customizable starting at $3,032