Bethesda to release Oblivion and Fallout 3 Double Pack on April 3

Friday, 17th February 2012 20:26 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Bethesda has announced it will release a combo pack containing The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion and Fallout 3 on April 3. It will be made available in North America for both PC and Xbox 360 and will run you $19.99 and $29.99, respectively. At this point, according to a post from the firm, it isn’t “allowed to release it for PS3″ at present, but if the situation “changes at some point, we’ll let folks know.”

1. Edo

Waiting for Fallout 4……

2. BULArmy

Steph change the place of 360 and PC or the price, because now it looks like the PC version is 29.99 and 360 19.99 and in reality is the other way around.
    Also I really don’t see the point of this package at least on the PC. Both games are one of the most often deals that are put on Steam.

3. freedoms_stain

Have they decided to support FO3 on Windows 7 then?

4. Stephany Nunneley

@2 Thanks for the heads up. I thought I had. Guess not. On topic though, I never could get FO3 to run on my PC (video card issues no matter what I did) so I will be picking this up – plus the 360 version of our Oblivion disc is cracked.

5. Edo

#3 What you on about,I am playing Fallout 3 on Windows 7 64 bit Professional with no problems what so ever.

6. freedoms_stain

@5, a lot of people do have problems with it, I had to endure random crashes which could occur any time between 2 minutes and 2 hours into a session.

“Does Fallout 3 Support Windows 7?
    Fallout 3 is not an officially supported title of Windows 7.”

Which was to absolve themselves of any responsibility to investigating issues (and to be sure I was not alone) or patching them.

I can only be thankful that I’d completed everything but the endgame and Broken Steel before I upgraded from XP to 7.

7. Edo

#6 Sorry dude,I am just lucky than that it runs perfectly for me.

8. OrbitMonkey

Not allowed to release it on PS3 at the moment, because of Sony? Hmmm…

Sony: Can you guarantee this won’t be a buggy, cheap 360 port?

Bethesda: er… No?

Sony: GTFO.

Fair enough I guess.

9. jldoom

@8 Lol

And if I can at least get $10 for my copy of Fallout 3 Id consider this. Since I sold my copy of Oblivion a while back after getting bored with it. Wouldn’t mind having a go at it again.