Diablo 3 devs explain why you’ll probably die a lot

Saturday, 11th February 2012 13:51 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Diablo 3 as you know, will contain difficulty modes such as Normal, Nightmare, Hell and the newly added Inferno mode. To give you an idea of the difficulty these modes produce for the player, Blizzard has released a new video explaining the matter, but sadly never once mention just why they feel the need to be so sadistic. We’re joking, obviously. Some people like the challenge. Diablo 3 is slated for a Q2 release this year, which would put it on store shelves sometime between the end of March and May. Thanks, GameFront.

1. Edo

“Diablo III devs explain why you will probably be dead by the time Diablo III comes out .” *fixed.

2. noherczeg

#1 :D

Well, being difficult is only a good thing to me. I really want to believe that they aren’t talking this big because they are trying to convince the casual gamers and inferno is really that hard.

3. Sini

this game isn’t worth the use of my index finger nor mouse durability, sorry.

4. Kabby

Shit guys, we have the WoW crowd easily but who else do we need?
    Ah, the Dark Souls collective.

Quick make a video about getting one shot by bosses. Good work.

5. Se_7_eN

@1 – hahahhaha

6. DSB

Dude One: “This game is hard, and then you die”
    Dude Two: “It’s like you die, and like this game is hard”
    Dude Three: “Oh, I died, and it was hard”
    Dude Four: “I just wanna say that this game is hard, and I died”

Well, that’s extraordinarily fucking informative. I can deduce from your very detailed, individual and probably not at all scripted statements that this is a hard game, which will see people dying.

What a groundbreaking achievement. I must get this hard and dangerous game.

Really though, that was almost as painful to watch as that Mass Effect 3 Hollywood actors thing.