Indie Royale Valentine’s Bundle includes PC debut for Soulcaster series

Friday, 10th February 2012 18:35 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

The Indie Royale Valentine’s Bundle has gone live, and it’s time to throw open your wallet, let the bats fly out, and drop at minimum $4.51.

For that amount, you will get five titles available for the following platforms:

• Zeno Clash for Steam (PC),
  • Hoard for Steam (PC and Mac) along with a key for two DLC packs
  • Lume for Windows, Mac, Linux, Desura, Steam (PC and Mac)
  • Soulcaster for Windows, Desura
  • Soulcaster II for Windows, Desura

As a bonus, each bundle purchase also includes One Life Left’s “Music To Play Games By Too” compilation.

More information is through the link.

1. Razor

I might buy my g/f this for the hilarity :)

2. TheWulf

Zeno Clash is the star, there. IF you haven’t ever played ZC then you’re doing yourself a massive disservice, and I really mean that. It’s quite honestly one of the best first-person experiences I’ve ever had. It’s unique in just about every way you could imagine, a truly rare gem.

ZC is the sort of game that needs to sell, really. This is the sort of thing that needs to have more money thrown at it so that we can see more zany shenanigans from ACE. And don’t take my word for it – just head over to Youtube and look up a few Let’s Plays.

HOARD I like, too. It’s fun in a Bomberman sort of way, and if you actually have friends and you can gather a few of them together, then it’s really a blast. How much you’ll like HOARD though really depends on how many open-minded gaming friends you have. But if you have a few that liked Bomberman, then they’d likely take to this like a duck to water.

It’s definitely that style of play. Especially in the competitive modes.

Lume… is difficult to call. It’s charming in its own way, but it doesn’t break any new ground and it’s very short. Soulcaster? I haven’t gotten around to playing yet so I can’t say.

But Zeno Clash alone would be worth three quid, easily.

If you trust my tastes at all then do yourself a favour and pick up this for Zeno Clash. I honestly can’t imagine how you’d be disappointed, unless Modern Warfare is your game of the year, every year.

Here, let me do the searching for you.

You know, if Big Huge Games had actually created an experience as unique as Zeno Clash, then they’d actually have something to brag about with Amalur. Really, ACE deserves your money. They’ve created something truly new with Zeno Clash, something particularly brilliant, and something that deserves your praise and your money.

3. ManuOtaku

Ah yes, Zeno Clash i own it in the XBLA, is for the same creators of rock of ages, it is a bizarre game,Its really great, for one second i did thought it was from the mind of schafer,yes is really that great, the first melee brawl first person shooter that really plays great IMHO.

4. DSB

Not the strongest bundle in the world. Zeno Clash and Lume are alright.

5. Se_7_eN

Worth it for Zeno Clash alone…

6. itsucks

fuck zeno clash, breakdown is the better game.