Dust 514 to support keyboard and mouse

Tuesday, 7th February 2012 08:43 GMT By Johnny Cullen

CCP will include support for keyboard and mouse controls for Dust 514, according to a report on Dust514Base. Official confirmation came in a tweet from CCP executive producer Brandon Laurino. The PS3 EVE MMOFPS spin-off launches this year on PSN, although no exact timeline has been given.

Thanks, Joystiq.

1. Logic Incarnate

More games should do this. Why don’t more games do this?

2. Erthazus

F U C K Y E A H!

Finally! CCP got this. Now i can STFU about PC version. It’s time to buy some Logitech goodies. Oh yes. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhaaaa.

Ps3 should do this for every game they have. Their console can support mouse and keyboard without any trouble. Their USB is pretty much made for 90% of M/KB combo. + Logitech did and still supports PS3 with wireless keyboards.

I know for 100% what i will do with my PS3 when this game will come out. Such an awesome news.

PS: This game is going to be free, so why not to play it together with VG247? :D

3. Lounds

@Erth will it support any KB/M? I have logitech keyboard but a razor mouse?

4. Erthazus

Razer mouse? I really don’t know. But once the game will come out there will be a mouse and kb support list on their site for 100%
    They are probably going to have PDF format where you can read about KB/M connectivity and support.

PS: I have exactly opposite. KB from Razer and mouse from logitech. I’m going to buy wireless KB from Logitech that has a PS3 support.

5. GwynbleiddiuM

If it support keyboard and mice, as long as they’re compatible inputs with PS3 they’ll work.

@Erth I already have a G15+MX518 (AKA Best gaming mouse EVAAAAAA!) also have a Tt eSports Challenger keyboard and Black gaming mouse on the reserve. My friend is one of the Lead Farmers finest in EVE Online and we’ll have outstanding support from above. It is time to make so bitches bleed. /high5

6. ManuOtaku

Thanks but no thanks, i dont like dusty┬┤s keyboards and mouses, i clean mine the gattaca way, you know to leave no trace at all 8D.

7. TikiSadZombie

@Erthazus It’s not going to be “free” though.