Activision has outlined the remaining 18 content drops of a promised 20 for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3.
According to a calendar on the Call of Duty website, players can expect ten new maps, six Spec Ops missions, and two new modes over the next nine months.
The first two drops – Liberation and Piazza maps – arrived on Xbox Live today.
The schedule, listed in full below, applies to Elite subscribers only; plebs have to wait for sporadic releases at a later date. All drops will launch first on Xbox 360, and then appear on PC and PlayStation 3 after an exclusivity period.
- February: New map
- March: New map, two new Spec Ops missions
- April: Two new maps
- May: New map, new Spec Ops mission
- June: New map, new Spec Ops mission, new game mode
- July: Two new maps
- August: New map, new Spec Ops mission, new game mode
- September: New map, new Spec Ops mission
For details on how to get your new maps, there is an updated FAQ posted here, and a video posted below for those who prefer a more visual demonstration.